Our AT training is designed to streamline the learning process, reducing the time it takes for you to become confident and proficient in using AT software. By mastering these tools, you can gain a greater sense of control over your challenges and enhance your efficiency in completing various tasks.
What is Assistive Technology (AT) Training?
Assistive Technology (AT) Training is a specialised service delivered by one of our qualified trainers. The primary aim of this training is to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively utilise your recommended assistive software.
Each of our training sessions is tailored to the unique needs of the individual and their work tasks, ensuring that the training is highly relevant and effective.
Why Choose Assistive Technology (AT) Training?
- Efficient Skill Development: Our qualified trainers speed up the learning process, helping you become proficient with your AT software more quickly.
- Enhanced Control: Proficiency in assistive technology allows you to better manage your challenges and streamline various tasks, ultimately increasing your productivity.
- Tailored Approach: Each training session is customised to address your specific needs and the unique requirements of your organisation, making the training highly effective.
What to Expect from Assistive Technology (AT) Training.
- Personalised Training: Our qualified trainers will work with you on a one-on-one basis to provide personalised guidance and instruction on using your recommended AT software.
- Customised Approach: The training sessions are tailored to your specific needs and the unique requirements of your organisation, ensuring that the training is relevant and effective.
Who Can Benefit from Assistive Technology (AT) Training?
- Individuals who use or have been recommended assistive technology software to enhance their productivity and overcome challenges.
- Employers and organisations looking to support their employees in effectively using assistive technology to improve their performance.
How many sessions will I have?
The number of sessions recommended depends on the number of AT software packages you are using but usually ranges between 1-3 sessions. This ensures that you have a comprehensive understanding of how to use your AT software effectively.
How will the sessions be delivered?
Sessions are conducted online through video conferencing tools such as Skype, Zoom, or Google Meet. Sessions typically last between 1 – 3 hours.
How to get started.
If you or someone you know could benefit from our Assistive Technology Training, we encourage you to get in touch with us. Our dedicated team is ready to engage in a personalised conversation, aimed at comprehending your unique needs and discussing how our training can empower you in effectively using assistive technology. To find out more about this service, please contact us to arrange a call.