What is guidance on screening and profiling?
Guidance on Screening and Profiling is a service aimed at helping individuals gain insights into their workplace challenges, particularly those related to neurodivergent ‘conditions’ like dyslexia. We offer advice and assistance on selecting and using appropriate screening and profiling tools to assess whether neurodivergence might be a contributing factor to the challenges experienced in the workplace.
Why Choose our guidance on screening and profiling service?
- Clarity: It provides clarity about the potential presence of neurodivergent conditions such as ADHD, that may impact your work performance.
- Informed Decision-Making: By using specialised screening and profiling tools, you can make informed decisions about whether to pursue a diagnostic assessment and/or a workplace needs assessment.
- Professional Guidance: Our trained Neurodiversity Specialists will guide you through the process, answering your questions and providing expert advice.
- Tailored Approach: The guidance is tailored to your specific needs and aimed at addressing your unique workplace challenges.
What to Expect from our guidance on screening and profiling service?
- Screening Process: The screening involves using appropriate tools to assess potential neurodivergent conditions, such as autism.
- Results Explanation: After the screening, you will receive an explanation of the results. The specialist will provide insights into whether further assessments, such as a diagnostic assessment and/or a workplace needs assessment, are recommended.
- Personalised Guidance: The guidance offered is tailored to your unique situation and challenges, ensuring you receive the support and advice that aligns with your needs.
Who Can Benefit from our guidance on screening and profiling service?
- Individuals experiencing workplace challenges, particularly those who suspect they might have a neurodivergent condition like dyslexia.
- Employers seeking to support their employees in identifying and addressing potential neurodivergent conditions that may impact job performance.
How Many Sessions Will I Have?
The process typically involves the screening itself, and a follow-up session to discuss the results and provide guidance on the next steps.
How Will the Session Be Delivered?
Sessions are conducted remotely using a secure and confidential platform for remote sessions, ensuring your privacy and comfort during the consultation process.
How to get started.
If you or someone you know could benefit from our Guidance on Screening and Profiling service, we encourage you to get in touch with us. Our dedicated team is ready to engage in a personalised conversation, aimed at understanding your unique needs and discussing how our guidance can empower you in addressing workplace challenges related to neurodivergent conditions. To find out more about this service, please contact us to arrange a call.