1:1 Neurodiversity Support Services
We offer a number of 1:1 services to support neurodivergent individuals, which include:
- Guidance on Screening
- Workplace Needs Assessments – online or within the individuals workplace.
- Workplace Coping Strategies Coaching – online or face-to-face.
- Assistive Technology Training – bespoke and tailored to the individuals needs.
- Specialist Career Coaching – for those who are neurodivergent and who need a more personalised and person-centred approach to their programme of coaching.
- Specialist Outplacement Support – tailored for those who are neurodivergent and who need a more personalised and person-centred approach to their outplacement.
To find out more about any of the above services, please contact us to arrange a call.
Testimonials from our 1:1 clients
Feedback from some of the people we have supported has been…
“I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel. He is very professional and personable. He was able to help me understand how to approach job searching and how to effectively market myself. Daniel is an excellent listener and helped me unravel what my future goals are. He is an inspiring person be to be around.”Taru, IT Specialist, Top Tier UK University
“The coaching session with Dan was incredibly useful. I came away feeling positive and had a clear set of tools and actions to work with. What also helped was how clearly Dan explained these and insured they made sense in the context relevant for me. He was very professional, friendly and approachable. He clearly listened to my concerns and needs at present and took the time to really understand the history and context. In doing this Dan not only provided me with useful resources, but also reignited a confidence and enthusiasm that I had lost.”Hailey, Operations Manager, UK Startup
“I have met Daniel during a dyslexia workplace needs assessment. He was very thoughtful and made me at ease. I have appreciated his positive attitude and knowledge of the subject. In particular, I was positively impressed by the way he framed dyslexia as an asset in my career. The assessment with Daniel left me empowered and proud.”Anna, Environmental Statistician, UK University