What is Specialist Outplacement Support?
Specialist Outplacement Support can be provided to employees affected by redundancy, helping them to confidently navigate the job market and transition into new roles, whilst also providing suggestions of coping strategies that can make the process of applying for a new job less challenging.
The Neurodiversity Specialists outplacement support has been tailored for those who are neurodivergent and who need a more personalised and person-centred approach to their outplacement.
What type of support is provided?
Specialist Outplacement Support is there to help you with a broad range of areas including:
- Deciding career priorities and assessing options.
- Developing a personal career plan.
- Revitalising your personal brand.
- How to network effectively.
- Preparing for self-employment or setting up a business.
- Modern job searching.
- Creating a great CV that gets you invited to interviews.
- Enhancing your interview performance.
- How to maximise LinkedIn.
- Development of coping strategies for your challenges.
How will the support be delivered?
The support sessions can be held face-to-face in the individual’s workplace or online via video conferencing tools such as Skype, Zoom and Google Meet. Face-to-face sessions last 2 hours per session and online sessions last 1 hour per session.
To find out more about this service, please contact us to arrange a call.