Half-day Workplace Neurodiversity Awareness Training
Our half-day Workplace Neurodiversity Awareness Training covers:
- Overview of the different neurodivergent processing differences e.g. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, ADD, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Common misconceptions and stereotypes.
- Associated challenges and strengths.
- Potential impact on mental health and general wellbeing.
- What employers can do to support their neurodivergent employees and the benefits to both the individual and employer.
Our workshops can be tailored to your organisation, are engaging, interactive and include small group exercises. They also include some presentation and handouts will be provided.
To find out more about this training course, please contact us to arrange a call.