Neurodiversity Consultancy Services
Our Neurodiversity Consultancy services help inclusive organisations to understand:
- The benefits of having a neurodiverse workforce.
- The importance of creating an inclusive culture and signposting employees to appropriate support.
- What support can be provided and how this can maximise the potential of neurodivergent employees.
- What the Equality Act 2010 tells us about reasonable adjustments and the impact of providing these.
- How they can make their recruitment process more inclusive and attractive to neurodiverse talent.
- What typical strengths neurodivergent employees may have.
We also provide specialist advice and guidance to organisations to help them build an internal process of support for their neurodivergent employees. Effectively supporting neurodivergent employees can create a more inclusive working environment, that is accommodating and accessible to those who are neurodivergent.
Types of Consultancy
Examples of areas we provide consultancy for are:
- Recruitment and selection.
- Development of internal processes and information.
- Neuro-inclusive initiatives.
- Facilitation of working groups.
- Bespoke and tailored training.
To find out more about this service, please contact us to arrange a call.